Palm Beach Gardens and Jupiter, Florida
Tooth whitening has become one of the most popular forms of cosmetic dentistry. It is a less invasive treatment for improving your smile as opposed to crowns or veneers. If you are in search of a method to brighten your smile, tooth whitening is right for you!
With all the over-the-counter whitening treatments available today, why consider our in-office whitening treatments?
Safety is one reason, not only can we safely whiten your teeth, but also assess your overall dental health during your visit with us. The condition of your tooth’s enamel plays a big part in tooth whitening. Our determination will allow us to administer the correct type of whitening treatment as to avoid damaging your teeth. Over-the-counter treatments simply do not offer this type of safety precaution.
Stronger whitening solution
The whitening treatment we use at PGA Smiles is also stronger and more concentrated than what you can buy in the store. This means we can provide you with better results in a shorter amount of time.
Here are some things to keep in mind if you are considering tooth whitening:
- Avoid or limit your intake of foods and beverages that stain teeth such as coffee, wine, and tea.
- Avoid tobacco since it causes teeth to become discolored.
- Dental work such as fillings, crowns, and veneers cannot be whitened.
- Sensitivity may occur in some patients.
- The amount of treatments needed to achieve desired results may vary for each patient.
If you desire brighter, whiter teeth, contact us at PGA Smiles today. We welcome patients of Palm Beach Gardens and Jupiter, Florida.